- Payment Terms: T/T, L/C At Sight
- Package:Pallet Packing or as customer requier
- Minimum Order: 1 Unit
- Delivery Time: 15 Days - 30Days
- Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
The Product Description of PET Fabric
It is similar to filament yarn production. From the chips storage, the polymer is vacuum-fed to a dosing station on top of the extruder. Inside the extruder, it becomes melted and homogenized. Passing a filter system and a spin pump, the melt is fed into the spin beam or spinnerets, which form a curtain of filaments. The filaments are cooled by means of a stream of air in a blowing area, drawn by aerodynamic forces and then transported to the downstream discharge channel. For nonwovens, instead of a further stretching process for filament yarns, the filaments are swirled around and then deposited on the wire mesh belt as a random nonwoven. This web is transferred to a bonding calender that uses heat and pressure to set such physical properties as tensile strength and elongation of the final product. After cooling, the material can be wound.
|Product||Spunbonded Nonwoven Fabric|
|Specification||1000M-4500M/roll or customized|
|Color||white, black,blue,etc. assorted|
1. Medical : face mask ,surgical cloth ,bedsheet ,disposable cap , shoose cover .
2. Packing : shopping bag , tablecloth ,wallpaper ,compund packing material .
3. home textile : pillow case ,mattress cover ,linling .
4. Industry : protect the crop from insect .cold weather .filtration materials