Plastic Geocell Honeycomb Gravel Retainer
- Payment Terms: T/T, L/C At Sight
- Package:Pallet Packing or as customer requier
- Minimum Order: 1 Unit
- Delivery Time: 15 Days - 30Days
- Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
The Product Description of Plastic Geocell Honeycomb Gravel Retainer
Plastic Geocell is a new type of high-strength geosynthetics, which is popular in domestic and abroad. It is a kind of three-dimensional network structure shaped by high-strength HDPE sheets through ultrasonic welding of high strength. Currently, it is being widely used in construction, such as highway, railway, bridge, dyke, etc.
Tensile strength EN ISO 10319
Elongation at maximum Load EN ISO 10319
1. Light weight, wear-resistant, chemical stability, light oxidation aging, anti-acid/alkali corrosion, applied to different geological conditions, such as saline soil, desert, etc.
2. Wide temperature range, high tensile strength, good rigidity and toughness, good load capacity and anti-erosion ability.
3. Size is relatively stable, change the height and welding distance can meet the needs of different projects.
4. Retractile, easy to transport.
5. Easy to use, can use the local materials and achieve rapid construction, reduce construction costs.
6. Can be used repeatedly.
1. To stable the roadbed of highway/railway.
2. To bear the load of dyke, retaining wall.
3. To improve the watercourse of shallow river.
4. To support the pipeline and sewer.
5. To be used as independent wall, wharf and breakwater, etc..
6. To be used for the regulation of the desert, beaches, river bed and river bank.
In construction, the geocell can be pulled into a network and launched into a three-dimensional honeycomb grid, then filled with soil, macadam, concrete or other granular materials to constitute to be a structure with strong lateral restriction and large stiffness.
Concrete construction method
1. Open the superimposed geocell.
2. Fixed with nails or connected with the framework of stretching device.
3. Fill the particle filler until the full and beyond standard room to the top, then vibrate or roll to finish the primary work.
4. At this point, cell chamber system can support all kinds of construction equipment. The construction can be done directly in the above.
|Product Type||Height (mm)||Welding Distance (mm)||
|Tensile Strength of Welding Points (N/cm)||Tensile Strength of Connection of Cells (N/cm)||Tensile Strength at Yield of Each Sheet (Mpa)|
|Smooth and Not Perforated||50≤H≤250||330≤A≤1000||1.0~1.2||≥100||≥120||≥20|
|Smooth and Perforated||50≤H≤250||330≤A≤1000||1.0~1.2||≥100||≥120||≥20|
|Textured and Not Perforated||50≤H≤250||330≤A≤1000||1.5~1.7||≥100||≥120||≥20|
|Textured and Perforated||50≤H≤250||330≤A≤1000||1.5~1.7||≥100||≥120||≥20|
1. This is a basic technical specification.
2. All of the technical indexes can be reached according to the customer’s demand, and the other special standards will be carried out by agreement or contact.
3. Our Geocell products have passed CE & GOST-R & SGS certification.